Last Updated: August 11, 2022
These assets can then be visualized on a website that the user can interact with (the "Site").
The information on the Site and the Smart Contracts are not intended for distribution to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, any persons who access the Site while breaking their local laws are doing it on their own initiative and will have to deal with the consequences when applicable.
The 2040world is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using The 2040world, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with 2040 Meta and meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use The 2040world.
Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual property rights
- You further represent that you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction and acknowledge that the 2040world is not liable for your compliance or failure to comply with such laws. You further represent and warrant that all funds or assets used by you have been lawfully obtained by you in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site and the Smart Contract (“Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and should become our sole property. We should own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and should be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions to any lawful purpose, commercial, or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation for you. You hereby waive any moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
General Prohibitions and 2040world`s Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Site or any individual element within the Site, Site’s name, any 2040world trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the 2040world’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, 2040world’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of 2040world’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any 2040world’s system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the 2040world or any of 2040world’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or download content from the Site using any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by the 2040world or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Use the Site, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Account Access and Security
- The 2040world has no responsibility for any breach of security or unauthorized access to your account (the "Account"). You are advised to: (a) avoid any use of the same password with your selected third party private key manager that you have ever used outside of the third party private key manager; and (b) keep your password and any related secret information secure and confidential and do not share them with anyone else.
- Access to the Tools is provided via a third party private key manager selected by you (e.g., a Web3 Provider, Metamask, a USB interface for Ledger Wallet, the Mist browser, or other). Security and secure access to each account in the Tools is provided solely by the
third party private key manager you select to administer your private key. You and the third party private key manager you select are entirely responsible for security related to access of the Tools and all information provided by you to such third party provider (including without limitation, email or phone number)
- You are solely responsible for all activities conducted through your Account whether or not you authorize the activity. In the event that fraud, illegality or other conduct that violates this Agreement is discovered or reported (whether by you or someone else) that is connected with your Account, the 2040world may suspend or block your Account (or Accounts).
- The 2040world cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your sharing or other loss of your private key or related information, or any other damage or loss arising from unauthorized access to your Account.
Assumption of risk
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
- The prices of blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your Tokens, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of Tokens will not lose money.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your Token-related transactions. 2040world is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the App, the Site, or the Smart Contract.
- The App does not store, send, or receive Token. This is because Token exists only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on the App’s supporting blockchain on the Solana network. Any transfer of Token occurs only on the Solana network.
- There are risks associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that 2040world will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Solana network, however caused.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of the 2040world ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Tokens.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the 2040world ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of Tokens.
Third-Party Website and content
- The Site (or you may be sent via the Site and/or the App) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photograph, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content").
- Any purchase you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products and services offered on Third-Party Websites and you should hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products and services. Additionally, you should hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
- At any time and without notice, The 2040world reserves the right to modify or stop offering all or part of the Services. The 2040world may, in its sole discretion and at any time, refuse anyone who requests access to The 2040world products terminate your rights to create and/or upload Assets and Games, and/or block or prevent your access to and use of any Services or features governed by these Terms; provided, however, that you will remain the owner of your Assets and Games in accordance with these Terms.