Last Updated: August 11, 2022
2040world ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Data Collected in the Site and the Tools
The personal information collected from you generally may include:
- Network information regarding transactions, including, among other things, the type of device you use, access times, hardware model, operating system and version, and other unique device identifiers. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data;
- Information about plugins you might be using, included but not limited to those related to the management of cryptocurrency assets and any information provided by them;
- Your email and cryptocurrency address;
- Wallet and Transaction Information. In order to engage in transactions on the Site, you may need to provide us or our third-party payment processors with access to or information about your digital wallet. We will never ask you or collect your private keys;
- Other Transactions. We may collect personal information and details associated with your activities on our Site, including token issuance. Any payments made via our Site are processed by third-party payment processors;
- Interactive Features. We and others who use our Site may collect personal information that you submit or make available through our interactive features (e.g., via the 2040world community, messaging and chat features, commenting functionalities, forums, blogs, and social media pages). Any personal information you provide on the public sections of these features will be considered “public” unless otherwise required by applicable law, and is not subject to the privacy protections referenced herein. Please exercise caution before revealing any information that may identify you in the real world to other users;
- Analytics. We may use our Technologies and other third-party tools to process analytics information on our Site. These technologies allow us to process usage data to better understand how our website and web-related services are used, and to continually improve and personalize our Site.
Use of Data:
2040world uses the collected data for various purposes:
We use your information to fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Site and perform our contract with you, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Site;
- Answering requests for customer or technical support;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Site, and policy changes;
- Processing information about your wallet to facilitate transfers via the Site;
We use your information for our legitimate interest, such as:
- Pursuing our legitimate interests such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Site;
- Improving, upgrading, or enhancing our Site;
- Developing new products and Site;
- Ensuring internal quality control and safety;
- Authenticating and verifying individual identities;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors with our Site;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transfers, and other compliance activities;
- Sharing information with third parties as needed to provide the Site;
- Enforcing our agreements and policies;
- Other uses as required to comply with our legal obligations;
- We also use your information for other purposes as requested by you or as permitted by applicable law.
- We may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
- Your information may be shared with third parties who need to access it in order to do work related to the Site and the Tools, including doing things like helping make the Site or providing analytics services. These third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
- Your personal information may be disclosed to agents, businesses, or service providers who process your personal information for providing the Site and the Tools to you. The agreements with these service providers limit the kinds of information they can use or process and ensure they use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure.
Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements 2040world may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of 2040world;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
As subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
- to erase your personal information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: a. the accuracy of the personal information is contested; b. the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; or c. we no longer require the personal information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you);
- to prevent us from sending you direct marketing;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes and Updates